欢迎访问泛学谷范文大全网!

难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢? 以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景,希望可以帮到大家

  Selected Scene 1

  场景1

  Anne: So happy... how are you this evening?

  安妮:好开心啊……今晚你好吗?

  Joe: Hey, hey, hey... wake up.

  乔:哎,哎,哎……醒一醒。

  Anne: Thank you. Very much delighted.

  安妮:谢谢你,我非常开心。

  Joe: Wake up.

  乔:醒一醒。

  Anne: No, thank you, Charmed.

  安妮:不,谢谢你,幸会。

  Joe: Charmed too.

  乔:我也幸会。

  Anne: You may sit down.

  安妮:你可以坐下。

  Joe: I think you'd better sit up. You're much too young to get picked up by the police.

  乔:你最好坐起来,你这么年轻,会被警察带走的。

  Anne: Police?

  安妮:警察?

  Joe: Yup, police.

  乔:对,警察。

  Anne: Oh, 2:15 and back here to change... 2: 45...

  安妮:噢,2点15分回来更……2点45分……

  Joe: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink.

  乔:你知道,不胜酒力的人是不该喝酒的。

  Anne: "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice, beneath the sod, my heart of dust would still rejoice" ... Do you know that poem?

  安妮:“哪怕我死了、被埋葬,也会在草皮下听到你的声音,我尘土下的心仍会欢悦”……铽知道这首诗吗?

  Joe: What do you know? You're well-read, well-dressed... snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?

  乔:你知道什么?你博览群书、穿着入时……睡在大街上。你能解释一下吗?

  Anne: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men...

  安妮:这世界需要的是可爱和正派回到年轻人的灵魂中……

  Joe: Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more, but... ( Joe summons a tax ) Get yourself some coffee... you'll be all right. Look, you take the cab.

  乔:是的,我完全同意。可是……(乔招手叫出租车)去喝杯咖啡……你就会没事了,上车吧。

  Anne: Hmm.

  安妮:嗯。

  Joe: Come on. Climb in the cab and go home.

  乔:快点儿,上车回家。

  Anne: So happy.

  安妮:真开心。

  Joe: You got any money?

  乔:你有钱吗?

  Anne: I never carry money.

  安妮:我从不带钱。

  Joe: That's a bad habit. All right, I'll wrap you up. Come up.

  乔:这真是个坏习惯。好吧,我送你回家,来吧。

  Anne: It's a tax.

  安妮:这是出租车。

  Joe: It's not the Super-chief.

  乔:这不是首长的车。

  Driver: Where are you going?

  司机:上哪里?

  Anne: Coliseum.

  安妮:大剧场。

  Joe: No, come on, you're not that drunk.

  乔:不,快点儿,你根本就没有醉。

  Anne: You're so smart. I'm not drunk at all. I'm just being very happy.

  安妮:你真聪明我根本没醉,我只是非常开心。

  Joe: Don 't go to sleep again. Come on.

  乔:不要再睡了。快点儿。

  Driver: Where are we going?

  司机:我们上哪里?

  Joe: Look, now where do you want to go ?Where shall I take you? Where do you live? Come on. Where do you live? Come on. Where do you live?

  乔:喂,你要上哪?你住在哪里?快点儿。 你住在哪里?快说,你住在哪里?

  Anne: Coliseum.

  安妮:大剧场。

  Joe: ( to the driver ) She lives in the coliseum.

  乔:(对司机)她住在大剧场。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享