欢迎访问泛学谷范文大全网!

影视口语精讲:《阿甘正传》

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。今天小编给大家带来影视口语精讲《阿甘正传》,希望能够帮助到大家,下面小编就和大家分享,来欣赏一下吧。

影视口语精讲《阿甘正传》第40期:阿甘讲在越南打战的事情

英语台词节选:

Hey, Forrest...

嘿,福雷斯…

were you scared in Vietnam?

你在越南害怕过吗?

Yes.

是的

Well, I--

我…

I don't know.

我不知道

Sometimes it would stop raining

当雨停的时候

long enough for the stars to come out...

有时能看到星星…

and then it was nice.

那感觉很好

It was like just before the sun goes to bed

就象太阳下山前

down on the bayou.

在拉巴特湾

there was always a million sparkles on the water...

海面的闪闪鳞光…

like that mountain lake.

就象山间的湖水

It was so clear, Jenny,

那样的清澈,珍妮

it looked like there were two skies

就象另一片天空

one on top of the other.

两重天空

And then in the desert, when the sun comes up...

还有在沙漠里,当太阳升起…

I couldn't tell

我分不清

where heaven stopped and the earth began.

哪儿是天,哪儿是地

It's so beautiful.

真是美丽

I wish I could've been there with you.

我但愿那时和你在一起

You were.

你确实在的

----------------------------------------------------------

英语学习笔记精讲:

1.scare:害怕

例如:You're scaring me...

你吓着我了。

The prospect of failure scares me rigid...

一想到失败我就吓得身体发僵。

2.sparkle:闪光

例如:sparkles of light...

光亮点

There was a sparkle in her eye that could not be hidden.

她眼中闪烁着一丝无法掩藏的亮光。

影视口语精讲《阿甘正传》第41期:珍妮在星期六清晨死去

英语台词节选:

I love you.

我爱你

You died on a Saturday morning.

你在星期六清晨死去

And I had you placed here under our tree.

我把你葬在我们的树下

And I had that house of your father's

我把你父亲的房子

bulldozed to the ground.

推成了平地

Mama...

妈妈…

always said

总是说…

that dyin' was a part of life .

死亡是生命的一部分

I sure wish it wasn't.

我真的希望不是这样

Little Forrest is...

小福雷斯…

doing just fine.

很好

"But..."

“不过…”

About to start school again so on,

就要去上学了

and...

还有…

and I make his breakfast, lunch, and dinner

我给他做早餐、午餐和晚餐

every day.

每天

I make sure he...

我让他…

combs his hair

梳头

and brushes his teeth every day.

让他每天刷牙

Teaching him how to play Ping-Pong.

教他怎么打乒乓球

----------------------------------------------------------

英语学习笔记精讲:

1.bulldoze:推倒; 铲平

例如:She defeated developers who wanted tobulldoze her home to build a supermarket.

她打败了那些想推倒她家房屋兴建超市的开发商们。

bulldoze还有强迫的意思

例如:The party in power planned to bulldozethrough a full socialist programme...

执政党打算强制推行一个全面的社会主义方案。

2.comb:梳理

例如:Salvatore combed his hair carefully...

萨尔瓦托认真地梳了梳头。

Her reddish hair was cut short and neatly combed.

她淡红色的头发剪得短短的,梳得很整齐。

comb还有四处搜寻的意思

例如:Officers combed the woods for the murder weapon...

警察在树林里四处搜寻凶器。

3.brush:刷;擦

例如:Have you brushed your teeth?...

你刷牙了吗?

She brushed the powder out of her hair...

她把头发上的粉末刷掉了。

影视口语精讲《阿甘正传》第43期:阿甘的儿子坐校车上学

英语台词节选:

But I miss you, Jenny.

可是我想念你,珍妮

If there's anything you need...

如果你想要什么…

I won't be far away.

我就在你身边

Here's your bus.

你的车来了

O.K.

好吧

Hey...

嗨…

I know this.

我知道

I'm gonna share that for show-and-tell

我会在故事会上讲故事

because Grandma used to read it to you.

因为奶奶曾给你读过

My favorite book.

我最喜欢的书

Here we are.

好了

Hey...

嘿…

here you go.

你该走了

Hey, Forrest...

嘿,福雷斯…

don't--

不要…

I want to tell you I love you.

我想告诉你我爱你

I love you, too, Daddy.

我也爱你,爸爸

I'll be right here when you get back.

我就在这儿等你回来

You understand this is the bus to school, now, don't you?

你知道这是校车,是吧?

Of course, and you're Dorothy Harris, and I'm Forrest Gump.

当然,你是多萝西哈里斯,我是福雷斯甘

----------------------------------------------

英语学习笔记精讲:

1.share:分享

例如:Yes, I want to share my life with you...

是的,我想和你共度一生。

I felt we both shared the same sense of loss, felt thesame pain.

我觉得我们两个有着共同的失落感,经受着同样的痛苦。

2.used to:曾经做某事

例如:When he was a little lad, I used to sing him lullabies.

在他小时候,我常常给他唱摇篮曲。

I used to run in high school.

我过去常跑去学校。

影视口语精讲《阿甘正传》第42期:阿甘和珍妮的儿子很聪明

英语台词节选:

He's really good.

他打得很棒

Uh, Forrest, you go.

福雷斯,你来发球

We fish a lot.

我们经常钓鱼

And every night, we read a book.

我们每天晚上读书

He's so smart, Jenny.

他聪明极了,珍妮

You'd be so proud of him.

你一定会为他骄傲

I am.

我会的

He, uh, wrote you a...a letter.

他还给你写了封信

And he says I can't read it. I'm not supposed to,

他说不许我看,我不能看

so I'll just leave it here for you.

所以我把它放在这儿给你

Jenny...

珍妮…

I don't know if Mama was right

我不知道是妈妈对

or if it--it's Lieutenant Dan.

还是丹中尉对

I don't know...

我不知道

if we each have a...

是否我们每个人都有

destiny...

注定的命运…

or if we're all just floating around accidental-like

还是我们的生命中只有偶然

on a breeze...

象在风中飘…

but I--I think...

但我想…

maybe it's both.

也许两者都有吧

Maybe both get happening at the same time.

也许两者都在同时发生着

--------------------------------------------------------------

英语学习笔记精讲:

1.float around:飘落; 广为流传

例如:Crumbs would float around the capsule andget in the way.

面包屑会漂浮在太空舱四周形成阻碍。

Crumbs would float around the spaceship and get inthe way.

食物屑可能漂浮在宇宙飞船中。

2.accidental:意外的,偶然的

例如:The jury returned a verdict of accidental death...

陪审团作出意外死亡的正式裁决。

His hand brushed against hers; it could have been either accidental or deliberate.

就在有意无意间,他的手轻轻拂过她的手。


影视口语精讲:《阿甘正传》相关文章:

★ 《阿甘正传》第24期:阿甘成立布巴甘捕虾公司且家喻户晓

★ 阿甘正传》第20期:阿甘回家后很多人找他做乒乓器材代言

★ 《阿甘正传》第18期:阿甘去白宫见合众国的总统

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享