欢迎访问泛学谷范文大全网!

关于搭出租车实用对话及情景句(一)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  平常搭出租车不知道你们会不会遇到一些国外的司机呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于搭出租车实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家

  搭出租车 (一)

  Driver: Where do you want to go?

  司机:你想到哪去?

  Passenger: California University. What do you figure out the car fare?

  乘客:到加利福尼亚大学。怎样计车价?

  Driver: We figure out the fare by kilometrage. The first 3 kilometers are $10. Then every extra kilometer costs two dollars. You can read the kilometrage on the meter.

  司机:我们根据公里数计价,3公里以内,付10美元,每超过一公里加收2美元,你可以在计程表上看到公里数。

  Passenger: Oh, I see. How long will it take to get to the place?

  乘客:哦,我明白了,到那个地方要花多长时间?

  Driver: Well, that depends on the traffic. It's not heavy this evening. We shall be there in 10 minutes.

  司机:嗯,这要取决于交通状况。今晚不太堵车,我们10分钟就能到了。

  Passenger: Can you make a stop in front of a flower shop? I want to buy some flowers for my friend.

  乘客:请你在一家花店前停下来好吗?我想为我的朋友买些花。

  Driver: All right. There is a flower shop over there. Let's make a right at the next corner.

  司机:行,那边有一个花店。我们在下一个街口右转。

  Passenger: Thank you...

  乘客:谢谢……

  Driver: How beautiful these flowers!

  司机:这些花儿真漂亮!

  Passenger: Thank you!

  乘客:谢谢……

  Driver: Here we are. This is California University.

  司机:我们到了,这就是加利福尼亚大学。

  Passenger: How much do I owe you?

  乘客:我要付多少钱给你?

  Driver: Twenty three dollars.

  司机:23美元。

  Passenger: Here is the fare, keep the change.

  乘客:这是车费,不用找了。

  Driver: Thank you.

  司机:谢谢你。

  实用情景句型

  1. What do you figure out the car fare?

  怎样计车价?

  What do you calculate out the car fare?

  怎样计车价?

  How do you make the car fare out?

  怎样计车价?

  2. Then every extra kilometer costs two dollars.

  每超过一公里加收2美元。

  You should pay 2 dollars for every extra kilometer

  每超过一公里加收2美元。

  It cost 2 dollars for every extra kilometer.

  每超过一公里加收2美元。

  To the airport, and be quick about it.

  去机场,开快点。

  There's an extra ten in it for you if you can get me there in ten minutes.

  如果10分钟内你能把我送到那儿,我再加你10元。

  I'm late, please hurry.

  我要迟到了,请快开。

  Slow down!

  减速!

  Do you have to drive this fast?

  你必须要开得这么快吗?

  There is no need to hurry.

  不必着急。

  Please drive safely.

  请安全行驶。

  3. How long will it take to get to the place?

  到那个地方要花多长时间?

  How long will I get to the place?

  我多长时间能到那个地方?

  How long can I reach the place?

  我多长时间能到那个地方?

  It took me three hours to get home last night.

  昨晚我花了3个小时才到家。

  4. That depends on the traffic.

  这要取决于交通状况。

  That relies on the traffic.

  这要取决于交通状况。

  That lies on the traffic.

  这要取决于交通状况。

  5. Can you make a stop in front of a flower shop?

  请你在一家花店前停下来好吗?

  Can you stop in front of a flower shop?

  请你在一家花店前停下来好吗?

  Can you wait in front of a flower shop?

  请你在一家花店前停下来等我一下好吗?

  Please wait here.

  在这儿等一会儿。

  Stay here a moment.

  在这儿等一会儿。

  Wait here a minute.

  在这儿等一会儿。

  Wait here a sec.

  在这儿等一会儿。

  6. Let's make a right at the next corner.

  我们在下一个街口右转。

  Let's turn right at the next crossing.

  我们在下一个街口右转。

  Let's get right until next corner.

  我们在下一个街口右转。

  7. How much do I owe you?

  我要付多少钱给你?

  How much do I pay you?

  我要付多少钱给你?

  How much does it cost?

  我要付多少钱给你?

  8. Here is the fare, keep the change.

  这是车费,不用找了。

  Here you are, keep the change.

  这是车费,不用找了。

  Do you have change for a twenty?

  你能把一张20元的钞票兑开吗?

  Can you break a twenty?

  你能把一张20元的钞票兑开吗?

  All I have is a twenty.

  我只有一张20元的。

  I need a receipt.

  我要一张。

  Give me a receipt.

  给我一张。

  9. Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  Thanks.

  多谢。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享